Check-in: hand-over of room or suite keys from 2:30pm (Grand Hotel).
Check-out: return of room or suite keys within 10:30am (Grand Hotel).
Check-in: hand-over of the Villa keys from 5:00pm.
Check-out: return of the Villa keys within 11am.
On arrival it is possible to check-in to start using all the facilities: swimming pool, terrace, bar, beach area, restaurant, sport courts and SPA.
During check-in it is necessary to show a valid ID or Passport of all Guests, children of all ages included.
DAY-USE AND LATE CHECK-OUT
It is possible to book on site a day-use room (return of the keys within 8:00pm) or ask for a late check-out (return of the keys within 2:00pm). Service subject to availability and at an additional cost.
– Bed and Breakfast (overnight stay and breakfast).
– Breakfast included.
– Always available.
– Half Board.
– Breakfast + Dinner (drinks not included).
– Always available.
UMBRELLAS AND SUNBEDS ON THE BEACH
Umbrellas and sunbeds on the beach can be booked at an additional cost. Service subject to availability.
Price and location (umbrella and two sunbeds or a king size sunbed in the shade of juniper trees):
– Mai, June, September, and October: €35.00
– July: €40.00
– From 1st July to 10th August and from 21st August to 31st August: €45.00
– From 11th August to 20th August: €50.00
DEPOSIT AND FINAL PAYMENT
– We ask a 30% deposit of the whole amount when confirming your reservation.
– Final payment during check-in.
The following information is valid only for refundable rates:
– Up to 30 days before your scheduled arrival date: no penalty.
– From 29 to 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 30% fee of your total amount.
– From 20 to 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 50% fee of your total amount.
– From 10 to 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 75% fee of your total amount.
– From 3 days up to the arrival date: 100% fee of your total amount.
– No show or early check-out: 100% fee of your total amount.
It is not possible to modify or cancel for free a non-refundable rate.
Requests made during the booking phase relating to preferences or particular needs (e.g. room close to the elevator) are only subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Infant: 0/1 year of age.
– For free in a cot.
– Meals are not included.
If you would like to go on a one-day trip, you have the possibility to take with you a packed lunch, that will replace the meal at the restaurant. The take-away lunch must be reserved at the reception the day before within 7pm.
The packed lunch is also available as extra meal. The price varies according to requests.
You don’t have to worry about taking bulky beach towels with you, we can give you one at no additional cost for the whole stay at the Grand Hotel. It will be changed for free with a fresh new one every day.
At the Grand Hotel you can book our Conference Hall, located on the ground floor, with stalls and a capacity of max. 90 seats. It is also possible to organize events that need less seats with horseshoe arrangement as well as refreshments with cocktails, breakfast, and business banquets. The conference hall is equipped with Wi-Fi, and upon request, podium, radio microphones, projector, and the screen for projections. Additional services can be offered on request.
The display cabinets and the lobby of the Grand Hotel are the right place to show artworks of artists and designers, who can display their collections or art installation.
Ask our Staff at the reception if you would like to rent a bike to discover the nearby beaches or the city centre of Porto Cervo. The service is supplied by our business partners.
WI-FI is for free and accessible everywhere at the Grand Hotel.
LAUNDRY AND IRONING SERVICE
More info about the service and prices can be found in the room (with the possibility of dry cleaning).
You can park your car or motorbike inside the Grand Hotel in an unattended car park. The parking lot has limited available space.
SERVICES UPON REQUEST
Some services are offered at an extra charge and are available only upon request or reservation. (i.e. doctor, baby-sitter).
Upon request we can allow only a limited number of small animals (max. 10 kg weight) such as dogs, cats, rabbits, and birds. The service costs €10.00 per night with additional €70.00 for the final sanitization of the room.
Pets must be kept on a leash or in a small carrier and cannot access swimming pool, sports facilities, bars, restaurants and beach area.
According to regional regulations animals cannot enter the beach, except dedicated beaches, from 8:00am to 8.00pm.
ALLERGIES AND FOOD INTOLERANCES
It is necessary, when booking, to report food allergies or intolerances of any kind.
The Hotel does not have a separate area for gluten-free cooking, therefore we cannot guarantee the absence of contamination for unpackaged products.
The municipality of Arzachena requires the payment on site of a tourist tax: €3.00 per night per person, which is issued together with the final room bill. Exemptions are available according to municipal laws. The price and the periods of application of the tax can vary depending on new regulations issued by the town of Arzachena.
For more information visit www.comunearzachena.gov.it.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cards: Debit card, American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, CartaSi.
Cash: maximum €1,999.00 for italians, €15,000.00 for foreign citizens.
You can book a taxi at the reception to reach the nearby beaches or the most important cities in the area.
HOW TO REACH US
Olbia “Costa Smeralda” Airport (OLB)
– 33km | 33 minutes by car.
Alghero-Fertilia “Riviera del Corallo” Airport (AHO)
– 160km | 115 minutes by car.
Cagliari “Elmas” Airport (CAG)
– 296km | 180 minutes by car.
Port of Olbia
– 30km | 30 minutes by car.
Port of Golfo Aranci
– 34km | 35 minutes by car.
Port of Porto Torres
– 153km| 120 minutes by car.
Port of Arbatax
– 210km| 150 minutes by car.
Port of Cagliari
– 304km | 185 minutes by car.
TRANSFER FROM/TO OLBIA
– Olbia Airport or Port by car: € 85.00 one-way (1-3 people).
– Olbia Airport or Port by minibus: € 110.00 one-way (4-7 people).
– Child car seat: upon request.
– Minimum cost: €85.00 one-way.
– Additional charge for night service (from 9pm to 7:30am): €10.00 each way.
– All prices are inclusive of VAT. Fees need to be paid on site.
– In case of no-show the full cost of the transfer will be charged.
Transfers must be confirmed 10 days before your arrival date. You also must communicate from which port/airport you start your journey and the time of your departure/arrival.